Thursday, November 20, 2008

Computer virus and other thoughts

Butch said our desktop has lots of virus. I think I am to blame for that. I visit tons of sites in a day to promote my blogs. It’s very possible I might have stumbled upon a site that has a virus. I told Butch I was sorry. He said he would have to reformat it this Saturday. I am so blessed that hubby knows how to maintain our computers. I wouldn’t know what to do if our computers crash.

I have so many things to write about but have so little time. Since I entered my 3rd Trimester, I’ve been feeling so tired- like I just want to sleep all day. I still have to complete the list of the stuff we need to buy for the baby. We will be shopping this coming Monday. I’ll be asking help from my mommy friends.

I want to go out again. Stay in a coffee shop all day, organize my thoughts and just write the whole day. I have bits and pieces of ideas. But like pieces of a puzzle, I do not know where they belong yet. I still have to figure that out. I know I got to get it out of me and if I just focus, I know I can do it.

I finally purchased a domain from google for Nurturing Nigel. They say it will kick in after three days. After it has, I will continue promoting it. Take care of its real rank and stuff.

“From the eyes” just got kicked out of project wonderful. They said it’s because I do paid posts. I am seriously thinking of making some major changes for that blog of mine. Change the name, get it out of blogger, get my own domain and webhost and stuff like that. That blog has a greater calling and purpose I think. I already told the Lord about it and He seems happy. I know He’ll help me.

No comments: