Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Butch and I went back to Tramway because…

…we wanted to savor the eat-all-you-can buffet food without any cares! One of the reasons why we chose this restaurant for the baby dedication reception was because the food is good and the price is very reasonable. But both Butch and I were not able to eat as much as we wanted to. We were very busy table hopping with Nigel making sure our guests were entertained and eating well. So yesterday, we went back. This time we took our time and enjoyed the buffet!

We came early. Around 11 a.m. which was good because after an hour, lots of people started coming in. This was probably because yesterday was a non-working holiday in respect of President Corazon Aquino’s burial. I saw some people wearing yellow. Perhaps they came from Manila Cathedral or something. I also saw a group of nuns! This is very odd and surprising for me. I know for a fact that nuns, are folks who chose the religious life and vowed a life of POVERTY, CHASTITY and OBEDIENCE. What the heck are they doing in an eat-all-you-can buffet?I once thought nuns weren’t allowed to eat meat. Oh well. I guess they are.

No comments: